In the next few weeks, there will be several excited career opportunities becoming available! Please read through them. Most do not have eligibility requirements or registration but some do so look them over. Links have been added to allow you to register and learn more!
- Dallas Opportunity Fair
Who is eligible: People between the ages of 16 and 24 who are not working or attending school.
When: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.
Where: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, 650 S Griffin St., Dallas, 75202.
How to register: Go to 100kopportunities.org/dallas
Transportation: Youths who register will get transportation through DART; attendees will be provided passes home.
Who will be hiring: Among the companies: Starbucks, FedEx, J.C. Penney, Pizza Hut, Chipotle, Delaware North, Republic Services, Domino’s, Sprinkles, Five Guys, Target, Hilton Worldwide, Teavana, HMSHost, T-Mobile, Ulta Beauty, Macy’s, Villa, Papa John’s, Walgreens and Wal-Mart.
- Denton County Sheriff’s Office Job Fair
- Will be having a Job Fair on June 3, 2017 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm here at the Sheriff’s Office in the front lobby training room. If you are interested in a career in law enforcement please join us and tell your friends. We are in need of Detention Officers and Communication Officers. Everyone is invited.
- Apply at www.Dentoncounty.com
- Krogers is now hiring over 300 new employees.
- Requirements: an equal opportunity employer. Each candidate is subject to a drug screen and background check prior to employment.
- Education Level: None
- Required Certifications/Licenses: None
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
- In-store: now accepting applications for all positions including cashier, bagger, grocery clerk, produce clerk, meat clerk, deli clerk and bakery clerk
- Other: offer many opportunities not only in stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields