GLR REFUND Policy
You can schedule, change or cancel online contributions at any time prior to the contribution being processed. Once an online contribution has been processed, it cannot be cancelled and is considered non-refundable by the IRS, who governs the tax exempt status of GLR. If you feel there has been an error in connection with a donation please email us at email@example.com.
- The Information We CollectGLR may collect general information about you, such as your name, address, and contact details. We may also collect this and other types of personal information during the course of dealing with you, for example when you wish to obtain goods or services from GLR, when you register for or participate in events, and when you authorize us to draft your account for contributions. Where practicable, the purpose for which we collect personal information will be made clear at the time of collection. If you do not provide us with certain information we may be unable to provide you with access to some of our services or the assistance you have requested. Users can generally visit the GLR website without revealing who they are or other personal information unless they log on, place an order or register with us. GLR will not collect any personal information about visitors to the website except when they knowingly provide it.
- to establish and maintain your involvement with GLR, including providing you with emails, newsletters and other communications;
- to provide the products or services you have requested from GLR;
- to answer your inquiry;
- to register you for events;
- to assist us to make GLR’s sites, services and products more valuable to our community;
- for direct promotion of products or services and to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further promotional communications;
- to third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us to operate GLR and provide the products or services you have requested, such as event coordinators, promotions companies, transport providers, health care providers, website hosts and IT consultants, and our professional advisers such as consultants, lawyers and accountants.
- Access To Your InformationYou can request access to the personal information that GLR holds about you by contacting GLR as set out below. We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorized to refuse your request. If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact us. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to have your personal information deleted please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable.
- SecurityGLRwill take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files. The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, GLR cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information.