Due to COVID-19 and the level of extreme need that it has created in our community, Grace Like Rain will not be accepting applications for our Case Management Program at this time.
- Rent & Utility Assistance -Please refer to the following Neighborly Software link https://portal.neighborlysoftware.com/erap-dentoncountytx/Participant in order to complete an application for services. We highly recommend that you read and complete the application thoroughly before submitting it. Please inform our Grace Like Rain staff that you have completed your Neighborly application via our email email@example.com.We kindly ask for your patience as United Way of Denton County staff works diligently to process each of the applications received from our Denton County residents.
- Emergency Shelter Assistance – Due to the high volume of applications we have received for our Emergency Shelter and our limited amount of rooms, we have temporarily removed our application.
Additional shelters for families:
- Our Daily Bread
- Salvation Army of Denton
- Denton County Friends of the Family – Denton (Domestic Violence only)
- Abigail Arms – Gainesville
- The Samaritan Inn – Mckinney (Shelter for Families, Women, and Men)
- In My Shoes – Dallas (Pregnant Moms only)
- Family Gateway – Dallas (Provides Temporary Hotel Shelter; Family must be located in Dallas)
For a list of shelters nationwide: www.homelessshelterdirectory.org.
Additional helpful links: