Applicants for the Grace Like Rain Case Management Program will be taken during the months of March and September of every year. There will be a limited number of spots open during each application period until we reach capacity. Exceptions to this policy include CPS Family Drug Court and our Short-Term Transitional Housing.
Referrals will open online and run March 1st through the 15th and September 1st through the 15th. Applicants will start Case Management April 1st and October 1st.
To be eligible to join the Grace Like Rain program:
- Be homeless under the McKinney Vento definition of homelessness 
- Have lived within Denton County for at least one year
- Have children in legal custody or within 1 to 3 months of return to monitor status with CPS
- Income within the 80% AMI for Dallas TX HUD Metro
- Willingness to engage and participate in the recommended process of establishing self-sufficiency
- Willingness to engage in community and financial accountability
To Determine Program Eligibility, there are 6 Basic Steps:
- Outside Referral Submitted (Currently Closed)
- Attend an Info Session
- Complete an Application
- Complete a Background Check
- Invite Applicants for Intake Session
- Attend an Interview Panel (3 people comprised of Alumni or Current Family, Staff, Volunteer Coach, or Board)
After the above steps are completed and you are determined to be eligible, we will assign a Family Case Manager and Coach. All applicants will be required to participate in our financial budgeting program and to meet with their assigned Family Case Manager on a bi-weekly basis along with other requirements that will be detailed within your Coaching Agreement.