Due to COVID-19 and the level of extreme need that it has created in our community, Grace Like Rain will not be accepting applications for our Case Management Program at this time.
“Unfortunately, at this time funding is very limited. We understand that the need is great and we are working on ways to meet that need. In the meantime, please complete this request for rental and utility assistance and know that we are doing our best to secure funding to meet the need. Please know that the process will not begin until January 2021. As soon as funds do become available, a Grace Like Rain staff member will reach out to you to begin the application process. Thank you for your understanding and patience.”
The services available through GLR are:
- Emergency and Transitional Shelter – Apply Here
- Rent & Utility Assistance – Before completing the Rental or/and Utility Request Form, please make sure you meet the following requirements.
- You MUST Live in Denton County to receive assistance.
- You MUST be able to pay for the following 30 days of your rent/utilities (which ever assistance you are requesting for) and be able to prove so.
- You MUST have at least one dependent.
If you are an individual in need of assistance, please reach out to our partner agency Giving Hope.
If you are a partnering agency and have questions, please contact Megan Elmore at firstname.lastname@example.org.