A Denton Family Story
Eviction….another word for “displacement.” Angie* has two children and is facing eviction. She has tried to work with the landlord, but the options for her to stay are no longer possible. She does not know when that 24-hour notice will arrive, but she must be prepared with her apartment packed up. She does not know where she will go. She has reached out to our team for help and while we tried to remedy the situation, the apartment was no longer willing to work with her. It is only a matter of time before she will be served the notice and needs to vacate.
How We Can Help
With the cuts to funding, there is no certainty that she would qualify for other types of assistance at this time. She needs a safe place to land as soon as possible. Can you join us in providing a pathway for Angie and her children? Every size gift is welcome and deeply appreciated as this year has proven brutal to so many single parent families. Thank you for helping us change lives, one family at a time!
*Name changed to protect client identity.
How You Can Help
Join us on March 30th and 31st as we raise $15K for families with stories just like the 15 we are sharing.
Please pray about how your family can give financially over the next 15 days.
- Give to the 2-day 15K for Families campaign. $25 or more multiplied by many will get us these funds. Join a community of people to impact the lives of many! Facebook Fundraiser
- Join us as a monthly Grace Giver and Hope Giver at $1 a day. Give $1 a day!
- Provide a match to this campaign. Email
- Join GLR/GH as an Annual Partner. Become an Annual Partner
- Contact us if you have access to rental properties that might assist our families. Email