A Denton Family Story
John* and his wife, Vicky* were evicted from their home in October of 2021. Unfortunately due to COVID , John’s welding business went bankrupt. VIcky is also experiencing some serious health problems. They have been doing their best to take care of their 4 children under the age of 8.
This family of 6 is doing their best to maintain some normalcy. John has struggled to find employment because of the lack of transportation.
When this family was asked to leave the hotel, they took the last of their $25 and rented a Uhaul trailer so that they had shelter for the night. They are doing everything they can to provide for their family.
How GLR/GH can Help?
Our Street Outreach team was able to connect this family to our local partner, Bedtime Rescue to help secure 1 additional week at a hotel. After this week, our team will do our best to help this family find safe shelter but options are limited.
Can you help by giving to our 15K for Families fundraiser campaign?
How You Can Help
Join us on March 30th and 31st as we raise $15K for families with stories just like the 15 we are sharing. And EVERY DOLLAR up to 15K will be matched thanks to an anonymous donor!
Please pray about how your family can give financially over the next 15 days.
- Give to the 2-day 15K for Families campaign. $25 or more multiplied by many will get us these funds. Join a community of people to impact the lives of many! Facebook Fundraiser
- Join us as a monthly Grace Giver and Hope Giver at $1 a day. Give $1 a day!
- Provide a match to this campaign. Email
- Join GLR/GH as an Annual Partner. Become an Annual Partner
- Contact us if you have access to rental properties that might assist our families. Email